Thursday, May 17, 2007

One Quarter!

We are one quarter of the way there! Thank you to all of you! I appreciate every donation and every shout out you have given me.

Since the Mr. laughed and underestimated us, he has been surprised by how fast we managed to come up with this much and has agreed to pose for an apologetic picture should we actually meet my goal. He secretly doesn't really think we will though. Probably why he agreed to pose.

There are a few more prizes in the works and I am still working on some prizes for everyone who donated. Really, every amount counts in the main goal and that is to help find a cure for cancer and help out those who already have cancer.

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

What is your fundraising deadline? Just curious. We really want to prove hubby wrong... but I won't have any more funds available for donating for a week or so. :)