Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Yet another prize!

Rabbitch very kindly sent me these two skeins of handdyed 100% New Zealand wool from her shop to offer up as prizes. It is some really nice stuff and there is enough to make my Flapper Girl's Twist hat or a cute bag.

Looks how luscious that is. It's a beautiful colour called After the Party. There is 91m/100yds in total and it knits up at 3sts/1" on 7mm (no US equivalent) needles. Thank you Rabbitch!


We are getting down to the wire now. Our team is hosting a garage/bake sale this weekend and I hope to be able to add more to my total, but I still need help from you lovely people to reach my goal and cause the Mr. to eat crow as it were while supporting an excellent cause.

1 comment:

Kristy said...

I am SOOO excited about the way your fundraiser is going. It is thrilling. Do you need more stitch markers?